Location Feature: The Hot Air Balloons of Cappadocia
View more photos of hot air balloons and fairy chimneys by visiting the Cappadocia location page.
These days, visitors from around the world make the trek to this region to catch a bird’s-eye view of the unique and spectacular scenery. Each morning, 90 balloons lift more than 1,500 passengers high above the landscape, providing one of the best Instagram opportunities the world has to offer.
The World’s Most Beautiful Libraries
“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.” -Ray Bradbury
For centuries, books have housed the collective knowledge of the world and formed the foundations of educational institutions. Given that these objects contain such value, it only makes sense that throughout history people have constructed beautiful buildings to house them.
We put together a list of some of the most beautiful libraries as captured by Instagrammers around the world. For more photos from these architectural wonders, check out their linked location pages below.
- Stuttgart City Library, Stuttgart, Germany
- Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland
- Library of Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt
- Real Gabinete Português de Leitura, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
- The Royal Danish Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
- George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library, Kanazawa City, Japan
- New York Public Library, New York City, NY
the silent of the lambs
Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?
Now, the really good thing about meeting the President of the United States is the FOOD. They put you in this little room with just about anything you want to eat or drink.